CASH UPFRONT ON NEW DEALS
In an effort to get cash in your hands quickly, Worksite is offering brokers and referral partners the opportunity to recieve a draw on commissions for new accounts.
Effective on all new clients on-boarding after 4/7/2020
- Client pays no Admin fee for the first three months.
- Broker can choose to have the first 12 months of commissions paid upfront in cash, at the time the client onboards. This is applicable to established businesses only.
- Cash prepayment will be based on client’s pre-crisis levels. We will look back to the wages being run prior to the crisis and pay the draw based on those historical wages.
- After the first three months, the amount would be paid back in increments over the next 12 months.
Also, the client gets:
- No admin minimums and no workers comp minimums until 2021.
- No setup fee.
- Starting with less than 3 employees is fine.
- All clients get help with Paycheck Protection Program loans.
- Prior to the crisis, XYZ Corp averaged $300,000 in wages per year but currently is down to only 1 or 2 employees. Broker’s prepayment would be based on the $300,000, effectively making the assumption that XYZ will return to their prior levels.
- This promotion is effective for all submissions received prior to May 31st in which the broker indicates explicitly that the “Free Three Months” deal is being requested.
Send your submissions to Submissions@WorksiteEmployee.com. AND MAKE SURE TO INDICATE YOU WANT THE ‘FREE THREE MONTHS” DEAL.
Call with any questions.
John Mackle: 786.295.2220
Bob Scruggs: 858.761.6858